[HECnet] Reviving the DECnet on TOPS-10 project

Cory Smelosky b4 at gewt.net
Tue May 14 23:34:05 PDT 2013

On 14 May 2013, at 18:25, G. <gerry77 at mail.com> wrote:

On Tue, 14 May 2013 22:14:22 -0000, you wrote:

Definitely. Maybe a syntax error in SYS:SYSJOB.INI? That unnamed job in "^C"
state is NO good at all. I do not remember exactly what to do (you may want to
check on alt.sys.pdp10), but I think you should ATTACH to that job and try to
give a CCONTINUE to it (its not a typo: CContinue), then ATTACH back.

Can't be.   Same SYSJOB.INI works with the included TWONKY monitor.OPR.EXE runs and all processes start.

(I can't start OPR.EXE at all no matter what I do)

Try to CContinue that job and see what happens. Or try to apply TSU04 patches.
But if Galaxy jobs do no start, you'll have to give "manually" to the monitor
whatever command was thought for batch execution (.CTL files).

I can't apply the patches because PATH isn't a recognised command. ;)

   which seems to involve rebuilding a monitor which results in a CATCH-22.

G.