[HECnet] Reviving the DECnet on TOPS-10 project

G. gerry77 at mail.com
Tue May 14 21:19:52 PDT 2013

On Tue, 14 May 2013 19:34:06 -0000, you wrote:

?Stopcode CCPNUL, type=STOP, on CPU0 at 14-May-113 15:31:03

CPU Status Block

APRID = 660442,,350001
ERA = 000000,,000000
CONI APR, = 007760,,000000
CONI PI, = 000000,,000320
CONI PAG, = 000000,,060001
DATAI PAG, = 700100,,000004
AR ARX Data Word = 000000,,000000
IO Page Fail Word = 000000,,000000

SBUS Diags:

CNTRLR FNC 0                   FNC 1
000010 006000,,000000 000500,,000000

The following is the latest stopcode list available, and the most updated:

http://pdp-10.trailing-edge.com/tops10v704_docc/01/10,7/docupd/stopcd.mem.html

And it says:

Name       Module     Type       Message and Explanation
CCPNUL   SYSINI     STOP       Cannot create PDB for NULL job

Probably some value in your MONGEN is not correct, so your monitor cannot
allocate something it needs. See my other message with my working MONGEN.

HTH,
G.