[HECnet] Reviving the DECnet on TOPS-10 project

Cory Smelosky b4 at gewt.net
Wed May 15 09:51:55 PDT 2013

On Tue, 14 May 2013, G. wrote:

On Tue, 14 May 2013 22:50:17 -0000, you wrote:

That I CAN do   so long as I can get MIC to run and PATH to operate without GALAXY functions operating.

I think you may try to get MIC running by logging into a new job, then RUNning
MIC, then doing CTRL/C twice (that stops the program but does not delete it
from core), then giving CCONTINUE to continue it in background, then ATTACH to
another job or just DETACH from the MIC job. Only be careful not to KJOB it.

HTH, :)
G.

Everything works now that I've patched it to 7.05!

I still have less tasks than I should...but everything seems to work now!

--
Cory Smelosky
http://gewt.net/ Personal stuff