[HECnet] Console terminal switch and/or reverse terminal server suggestion?

Bob Armstrong bob at jfcl.com
Tue May 14 21:28:13 PDT 2013

Johnny Billquist wrote:
.nft mim::du:[5,54]*eng*.sys/li

  Thanks - Dave already sent me V3.3A BL40.   Is yours the same version?
It's the same size .SYS file as Dave's.

  And FWIW, I can report that you can indeed define services on the DS200.
I did manage to get it working as a console server for the PDPs, although it
took a bit of fiddling to get all the settings right.   Hint: be sure to
define the port as ACCESS REMOTE.   And it looks like you also have to set it
to AUTOBAUD DISABLED even if you define a baud rate.

Bob