[HECnet] Nodelist changes

Cory Smelosky b4 at gewt.net
Sat May 11 18:27:07 PDT 2013

On Sat, 11 May 2013, Gregg Levine wrote:

On Sat, May 11, 2013 at 2:14 AM, Cory Smelosky <b4 at gewt.net> wrote:

Hey Johnny,

Could you swap MINDY and MANDY please?

Currently SET HOST MINDY goes to MANDY and SET HOST MANDY goes to MINDY and I keep forgetting to get the list updated. ;)

Thanks!

And how'd you pick those names? Is there a Mork involved in there?

;)

Surprisingly no, but I may use that for a system later.

The general scheme is "female names starting with M" which results in some rather amusing names being suggested.   I have no idea how to pronounce some of the ones that have been suggested. ;)

-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com

Cory Smelosky
http://gewt.net/ Personal stuff