[HECnet] DECSERVER 300 software?

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Tue May 7 22:52:26 PDT 2013

On 2013-05-07 21:36, Sampsa Laine wrote:

On 7 May 2013, at 21:35, Johnny Billquist <bqt at softjar.se> wrote:

So... Log out from port 1! How do you expect it to be able to change while being logged in?

	Johnny

Doing this over telnet, nothing's connected to any of the ports anymore.

Hint: "Port 1: foo" is an indication that it is logged in.
Try SHOW USERS

	Johnny

OK. Well, I'll leave port 1 as a management port and use 2-4 as the console ports :)

You could just log it out. From any port, when you are privileged:

LOGOUT PORT 1