[HECnet] DECSERVER 300 software?

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Tue May 7 19:45:05 PDT 2013

On 2013-05-07 20:42, Sampsa Laine wrote:

On 7 May 2013, at 20:41, Johnny Billquist <bqt at softjar.se> wrote:

Yup. I'm already connected, however I'm trying to remember the fricking password (assuming you managed to reset the NVR).

	Johnny

How did you connect to it? Also I held the red button for about 20 secs when applying power...

In RSX there is a program called CCR (Console Carrier Request) that does it. Under VMS you'd do it from within NCP, using the same protocol.

On the 200/MC the default is "access", no idea about the 300, is there any place with docs for this thing?

It's the same. I just couldn't remember at first. :-)