[HECnet] DECSERVER 300 software?

Sampsa Laine sampsa at mac.com
Tue May 7 19:34:05 PDT 2013

On 7 May 2013, at 20:21, Johnny Billquist <bqt at softjar.se> wrote:

On 2013-05-07 20:01, Sampsa Laine wrote:

On 7 May 2013, at 19:58, Sampsa Laine <sampsa at mac.com> wrote:

On 7 May 2013, at 19:52, Johnny Billquist <bqt at softjar.se> wrote:

Spinning display means it has booted and everything is up and running.

	Johnny

Will try to connect to it via ethernet..

No luck. It's borked. Well, beyond my capacity to fix it anyway :)

Hangon. I can check. I can see it has booted. Leave it like that...

	Johnny

Argh, I need one more transceiver to make this all work, trying to boot the rest of my boxes.

10 mins ok...?

Sure. Let me know what I can check the box, and I'll log in on it.

	Johnny

OK, it's booting again now (MAC address 08-00-2b-1b-df-1f)