[HECnet] Useful RSX stuff

Jordi Guillaumes i Pons jg at jordi.guillaumes.name
Sun May 12 20:20:14 PDT 2013

El 12/05/2013, a les 21:12, Johnny Billquist <bqt at softjar.se> va escriure:

I'd rather say "I guess some documentation, as well as some better error handling" would be nice.

I think (without checking) that ERR requires LB:[1,2]RSXERR.MSG to work, and the code barfs in a very unhelpful way when it don't find it.

Hehehe... what do you do when the error-explaining utility borks with an unexplained error?

The Universe begins to implode due to infinite recursivity.

I have borrowed the file from MIM:: :) I'm playing with the tool now. Thanks!

Jordi Guillaumes i Pons
jg at jordi.guillaumes.name
HECnet: BITXOV::JGUILLAUMES