[HECnet] Useful RSX stuff

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Sun May 12 20:12:54 PDT 2013

On 2013-05-12 19:30, Jordi Guillaumes i Pons wrote:

El 12/05/2013, a les 1:12, Johnny Billquist <bqt at softjar.se> va escriure:

I'll fix that access to [4,54] right away.

Thanks a lot!

I have just downloaded the stuff. One of the first ones I tried was ERR and...

run err
ERR>17
19:28:09   Task "TT1     " terminated
                    Memory protect violation
                    R0=007556
                    R1=177746
                    R2=000000
                    R3=000000
                    R4=003422
                    R5=003542
                    SP=001236
                    PC=004766
                    PS=170004

I guess I'm doing something wrong (or perhaps the task have to be built again to work in my system... RSX11M46+).

I'd rather say "I guess some documentation, as well as some better error handling" would be nice.

I think (without checking) that ERR requires LB:[1,2]RSXERR.MSG to work, and the code barfs in a very unhelpful way when it don't find it.