[HECnet] Useful RSX stuff

Sampsa Laine sampsa at mac.com
Sun May 12 19:04:54 PDT 2013

On 12 May 2013, at 19:17, Cory Smelosky <b4 at gewt.net> wrote:

On 2013-05-12 16:49, Sampsa Laine wrote:

On 12 May 2013, at 15:41, Sampsa Laine <sampsa at mac.com> wrote:

BTW, re: RSW - does anyone have a nice, ready-to-run RSX image that a noob like me could play with?

Ideally with DECNET installed?

That should be RSX, not RSW...

I can't help you directly, but I could point at
ftp://ftp.trailing-edge.com/pub/rsx_dists/ for an RSX image atleast. I
don't know what is installed on it.

The base image includes DECnet and everything needed for proper SYSGEN. It is ready-to-run more-or-less.

Being a total noob, how do I run a "proper SYSGEN"?