[HECnet] RLOGIN / SSH autologin type facility for clusters?

Sampsa Laine sampsa at mac.com
Sun May 12 08:59:04 PDT 2013

On HILANT, I've got a slightly different set of programs running on certain nodes (only KUHAVX and LABVAX run MULTINET and only the "beefier" boxes run the RSX emulator) and was wondering if there was any RLOGIN type system where I could change nodes without having to log in again?

I realise I can submit jobs to queues on different nodes, but what I'm looking for is to be able to change the node I'm logged in to interactively without having to log in again..