[HECnet] TOPS20 4.1 DECnet Progress

Robert Jarratt robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com
Fri May 10 18:25:39 PDT 2013

-----Original Message-----
From: Cory Smelosky [mailto:b4 at gewt.net]
Sent: 10 May 2013 07:28
To: Robert Jarratt
Cc: simh; hecnet
Subject: Re: [HECnet] TOPS20 4.1 DECnet Progress

On Wed, 8 May 2013, Robert Jarratt wrote:

Making progress:

$OPR

OPR>ENTER NCP

NCP>SHOW STATUS KNOWN LINES

22:25:11                   NCP request # 2 [SHOW STATUS KNOWN LINES]

               Status as of 8-May-2013 22:25:12

               Line ID                 State                     Adjacent Node

               KDP_0_0                 On

               KDP_0_1                 On

                   Function completed successfully

Regards

Rob

I wonder if it would be possible to apply what you've done with TOPS-20 to
TOPS-10.

Once I get it working on TOPS-20 then we can try TOPS-10. My own efforts to
install DECnet on TOPS-10 have not gone well so far though, it fails to link
after MONGEN.

Regards

Rob