[HECnet] Area Request

Cory Smelosky b4 at gewt.net
Thu May 9 00:37:05 PDT 2013

On 8 May 2013, at 18:52, "Johnny Billquist" <bqt at softjar.se> wrote:

On 2013-05-08 23:55, Cory Smelosky wrote:

On Wed, 8 May 2013, Dennis Boone wrote:

Isn't ROUTING IV level 2 router?   EXEC TYPE is defined as that...or it
should be anyway.

Yeah, Cory wants Area IV.

Okay.   I got him connected now.

Excellent.

It seems there are already nodes defined for area 32.   Was it previously
assigned to someone?

Uh? I don't have any nodes in area 32. Where did you get those?

Very good question...

Also,   Please set 32.1 to "FDR", Johnny!

Done.