[DECtec] [HECnet] Fwd: [rescue] VAX 6000s and HSC controllers available in Winnipeg

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Tue May 7 18:48:42 PDT 2013

On 2013-05-07 19:43, Mark Benson wrote:
Just forwarding from the rescue list for those that aren't members:

Begin forwarded message:

From: <cbajus at mts.net>
Subject: [rescue] VAX 6000s and HSC controllers available in Winnipeg
Date: 7 May 2013 16:59:26 GMT+01:00
To: "rescue at sunhelp.org" <rescue at sunhelp.org>

Any hardcore DEC collectors out there?

$work is finally getting rid of a few rows of classic DEC gear from our
datacentre, which includes 3 VAX 6000s (310, 420, and 610) and a number of HSC
controllers (40, 50, and two 95s).   I'm absolutely _not_ offering to ship any
of these items, but they're available for pickup in Winnipeg (Canada) if
anyone is interested.

Damn, a HSC95 would have been cool. But no way I'm shipping one. And I assume people are not willing to ship bits and pieces... It still takes some room and effort to get the good stuff out...