[HECnet] Are attachments allowed here?

Sridhar Ayengar ploopster at gmail.com
Fri May 3 20:02:08 PDT 2013

Sampsa Laine wrote:
We will want to coordinate the timing of this as I'll be moving
RHESUS + CHIMPY etc to the rented rack the moment I sell my London
flat, I live in Beirut right now as you know.

I heard Beirut was beautiful before the war.   My uncle went there on vacation once.   How is it now?   Are you enjoying yourself?   What brought you there?

(Sorry to bother you with the personal questions, but I was curious, and I won't be offended if you don't want to answer them. :) )

Peace...   Sridhar