[HECnet] CHIMPY Retro Tetris Update

Sampsa Laine sampsa at mac.com
Fri Nov 15 02:47:15 PST 2013

CHIMPY Retro Tetris Update:

Mark Wickens is in the lead with a score of 7,640, followed by Vilaca with 1,574 (score not verified with screenshot so might not count).

Guys, we're still running until 23:59:00 GMT on 31-DEC-2013 so there's plenty of time to win random Arabic money AND certificates of Tetris awesomeness.

Telnet to CHIMPY.SAMPSA.COM or SET HOST CHIMPY, log in as TETRIS.

REMEMBER TO SCREENSHOT YOUR RESULT IF YOU GET A NEW HIGHSCORE. Or at least write down what date/time/node you came from if SET HOST, so I can verify the score..

sampsa	<sampsa at mac.com>
mobile +358 40 7208932