[HECnet] Telnet/SSH attacks

Sampsa Laine sampsa at mac.com
Thu Nov 28 21:52:12 PST 2013

Find their outgoing mail server, nmap -P0 -p1-65535 -T5 on a loop for a few days...

Should slow the fuckers down.... :)

sampsa	<sampsa at mac.com>
mobile +44 7961 149465

On 29 Nov 2013, at 04:59, Gregg Levine <gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com> wrote:

Hello!
Last month I was getting spammed by an idiot who refused to honor the
removal requests sent back from his own clients. I contacted the
services that were foolish enough to allow him to operate. Further
along one chap did in fact realize that I was indeed right regarding
that bozo, he then did the magic needed to close that account.

Eventually it stopped.

Now regarding VersaWeb, here's an idea, each time that idiot spams
you, explain to them that they owe you a fixed amount of currency, US
of course.

Do they have an abuse@ e-mail address? Send that note to them there
that the bozo is indeed spamming you, and further the more he
continues to do it, the more they will owe you a fixed amount over 50
dollars US.

Regarding for example those annoying people over in a country that has
other problems........ Never mind.

Let's move this back on topic.
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com