[HECnet] RHESUS is back up

Hans Vlems hvlems at zonnet.nl
Fri Nov 22 23:03:42 PST 2013

Might be a memory problem.

Van: Sampsa Laine
Verzonden: vrijdag 22 november 2013 23:27
Aan: hecnet at Update.UU.SE
Beantwoorden: hecnet at Update.UU.SE
Onderwerp: [HECnet] RHESUS is back up

Something had gone horribly wrong with RHESUS, one of its front panel LEDs was flashing red.

A power cycle however restored normal functionality and the system is now running again, so the MEDIALIB and web services are up again.

If this happens again I will probably replace the hardware - fixing Integrity is probably going to cost me more than just getting another one off eBay...:) It's had a good innings, I bought it about 4 years ago and it's been running ever since.

sampsa <sampsa at mac.com>
mobile +358 40 7208932