[HECnet] Need a non-static-IP link to HECNet. Anyone got one available.

Sampsa Laine sampsa at mac.com
Wed Oct 23 15:29:15 PDT 2013

No idea, does it do PPTP?

I just use pptpd in a bash loop, check if it's alive and restart it if not.

sampsa	<sampsa at mac.com>
mobile +358 40 7208932

On 23 Oct 2013, at 16:11, Mark Benson <md.benson at gmail.com> wrote:

I guess I'll be okay connecting from OpenVPN on my RasPi?

On Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 2:57 PM, Sampsa Laine <sampsa at mac.com> wrote:
Yup, you get a static IP on my 192.168.77.0/24 subnet, and the bridge is on that subnet so it'll just work.

sampsa   <sampsa at mac.com>
mobile +358 40 7208932