[HECnet] Need a non-static-IP link to HECNet. Anyone got one available.

Mark Benson md.benson at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 14:00:52 PDT 2013

Hi,

Judgement day came early and we switched back to residential internet and now have no static IP BUT I'm getting a much faster line installed next week as a result so it's all good.

Does anyone have a VPN I could connect to in order to keep my HECnet connection up (for me to not use, like I've been not using it since April ;) ). Winter is coming and I'll need something to do in the evenings and weekends when it's too rainy and cold to cycle :P

Thanks!

--

Mark Benson