[HECnet] Re: Call to Action: Team is looking for contribution from OpenVMS and Open source community....

Ian McLaughlin ian at platinum.net
Wed Oct 16 23:07:34 PDT 2013

On Oct 16, 2013, at 3:04 PM, Gregg Levine <gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com> wrote:

Hello!
And what were they discussing? Hopefully something important.
Remember, at the moment HP has no idea exactly what VMS is and what it
originally ran on, then what it took over, and its final platform.

Did the email not make it to the list?   Probably because it's an email thread with, for some unknown reason, the same email thread as a PDF attachment.   If the email didnt make it to the list, let me know.   (It may have got filtered because of the attachment that I didn't see at the time)

Ian