[HECnet] HECnet mailing list archive?

Sampsa Laine sampsa at mac.com
Sat Oct 12 16:44:24 PDT 2013

And for those of you who don't want to register accounts, you can now log on to PYFFLE:: as GUEST, password hecnet.

sampsa	<sampsa at mac.com>
mobile +358 40 7208932

On 12 Oct 2013, at 17:36, Sampsa Laine <sampsa at mac.com> wrote:

Well the quick-and-crappy solution is now up on PYFFLE:: (sometimes telnet to hq.pyffle.com can be faster).

Log in, type HECSEARCH and you'll find yourself looking at a HUGE mailbox using 'less'..

sampsa	<sampsa at mac.com>
mobile +358 40 7208932