[HECnet] HECnet mailing list archive?

Sampsa Laine sampsa at mac.com
Sat Oct 12 16:17:50 PDT 2013

How about for now I just make one big searchable file (Mail.app exports the mailbox as one huge text file), accessible through PYFFLE::?

Basically, it'll run 'less' and you can scroll the mails and search them etc.

That could be up in 20 mins :)   Then I'll start thinking about a proper way to do it.

sampsa	<sampsa at mac.com>
mobile +358 40 7208932