[HECnet] SSD for Vax

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 08:40:46 PDT 2013

Hello!
Mark, the drive didn't work? Or did it not work out in the target
system you had in mind? (Oddly enough I have one of those grouchy
systems here. (S)he runs my website and does some other things.)

I've been playing with the idea of tracking down a similar drive, but
in the 32GB size for it, and take the time to shoehorn in the OS and
then the website into it properly.
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com