[HECnet] VMS games?

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Fri Oct 11 17:25:30 PDT 2013

On 2013-10-11 17:22, Mark Darvill wrote:
It would be worth looking at v2.5 and 3 as I seem to remember that the graphics did improve but it was wire line but was neat for a late 80's internal project.....

Well, I worked at DEC back in 86, and it worked pretty well back then. I don't think even the 3100 had been introduced yet. We had VAXstation I and VAXstation II machines around, and that was it.

	Johnny

We did run it on Vaxstations of various types including 4000/60's but also used to X out of big vaxes such as the 9000 we had in my last stint at DEC.

Mark