[HECnet] VMS games?

Thu Oct 10 22:18:19 PDT 2013

On Oct 10, 2013, at 4:53 PM, Sampsa Laine <sampsa at mac.com> wrote:

Then again, CDC Cyber systems are *way* more expensive than any VAX, and nevertheless much of the innovation in games (especially role playing games and multi-user interactive games) was done there.

(Read up on "PLATO" for the details.)

Oh I signed up for an account on the Internet accessible PLATO, but haven't heard back from them. Awesome system though.

How long ago was that?   If it's been more than a couple of weeks your request may have been lost.   If so, let me know and I'll find out.   (I'm one of the sysadmins, though I don't do the user list part.)

	paul