[HECnet] EISNER:: ?

G. gerry77 at mail.com
Tue Oct 8 14:46:36 PDT 2013

On Tue, 08 Oct 2013 15:17:21 +0200, Sampsa Laine wrote:

As far as I know VMS doesn't really speak Hayes AT.

The only example of VMS speaking Hayes I know of is when using SET HOST/DTE
with something like a /MODEM=xxx qualifier and the corresponding user-provided
DTE_xxx.EXE in SYS$LIBRARY. See SYS$EXAMPLES:DTE* for more information. :)

OpenVMS VAX V7.2 has a couple DTE_*.MAR sample files, while OpenVMS Alpha V8.3
has a nice DTE_AT.C dialer. Maybe other versions have others and if I'm not
wrong there should be something quite useful in the DECUS libraries too...

HTH, :)
G.