[HECnet] EISNER:: ?

Sampsa Laine sampsa at mac.com
Tue Oct 8 13:47:30 PDT 2013

Oh it's not installed yet, I'm not in Finland at the moment.

Need to get the phone and the circuit switched data number (I HOPE operators still do them)..

Then if   you have a similar phone and dont mind the costs, you can bundle upto 4 channels into one 56 kbps V.110 channel...

sampsa	<sampsa at mac.com>
mobile +358 40 7208932