[HECnet] DEC Salle 1987

Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman- system at TMESIS.COM
Mon Oct 7 14:41:09 PDT 2013

Mark Wickens <mark at wickensonline.co.uk> writes:

On 07/10/2013 14:04, Daniel Soderstrom wrote:
Only has 13 views so I was thinking you might not have seen this video.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UfBMyvIBYAw

There are so few videos. Have any of you seen the doco that was released by PBS in the US? Its not available from anywhere except the PBS online strore and they wont ship overseas.

Regards,

Daniel.
Wow, thanks for sharing that, what an amazing data centre.
It'll make the folks on this list drool for sure!

I saw your comment there too.   I finally got to see what you look like.
--
VAXman- A Bored Certified VMS Kernel Mode Hacker       VAXman(at)TMESIS(dot)ORG