[HECnet] Evil VMS Quotas?

Cory Smelosky b4 at gewt.net
Mon Oct 7 16:28:23 PDT 2013

On Mon, 7 Oct 2013, Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman- wrote:

Cory Smelosky <b4 at gewt.net> writes:

On Mon, 7 Oct 2013, Jordi Guillaumes i Pons wrote:

Any chance you have got two different DCLTABLES in SYS$COMMON and SYS$SPECIFIC?

I'd answer if I could find where in sys$common and sys$specific they
are...

DCLTABLES is an executable.   It's a mapped image section.   It's name is
DCLTABLES.EXE and it should be in the common root of SYS$LIBRARY.   Thus,
you should be looking in SYS$COMMON:[SYSLIB].   If you have DCLTABLES.EXE
in SYS$SPECIFIC:[SYSLIB], strange things (ie. unpredictable results) can
occur when products add their command definitions to DCLTABLES.EXE.

Looks like I don't have a DCLTABLES.EXE in SYS$SPECIFIC.

--
Cory Smelosky
http://gewt.net Personal stuff