[HECnet] OpenVMS on VAXstation 4000/60

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Wed Oct 2 23:51:12 PDT 2013

On 10/02/2013 06:50 PM, Cory Smelosky wrote:
Yet I have a drive that shows up as /7/ different 1.05G disks.   With a
different device number assigned to each.   Along with my 2G drive
showing up as 600M

That can happen if the drive is set to the same SCSI ID as the
initiator (controller).

Changed the initiator ID to 7.   Booting now.   From here I will get
TCP/IP running if I can, and then ftp the VMS .IMG over and write it to
the Quantum disk (hopefully).   From there I will boot from the quantum
disk and do an isntall on to the 4G disk turning the Quantum drive in to
user directories.

  Sounds good.   Good luck.