[HECnet] HECnet cisco not updating?

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 6 21:26:23 PDT 2013

Hello!
Indeed not. That's what we were discussing. And to obtain SDSL service
would require those new clean wires. And then I realized I should
stick with what I have for the moment.

Meanwhile the local-loop provider is still unhappy at allow a cage to
rented to the vendor for hardware to produce such a service and to
send it to me. I don't know (and don't want to know) how many other
customers they have in my area.
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com