[HECnet] HECnet cisco not updating?

Brian Hechinger wonko at 4amlunch.net
Sun Oct 6 18:19:50 PDT 2013

On Sun, Oct 06, 2013 at 10:37:59AM +0200, Peter Lothberg wrote:
Are the scripts not running?
Scripts?
Brian's scripts that push out new configs upon IP change.

I don't have brians scripts, and I'm using a config tool based on
netconf/yang to configure my routers. A Yang model for HECNet, anyone?

No one does. They run as a service on my colo box. You're more than
welcome to a copy though if you'd like if you want to see what the do.

I looked at Yang, I didn't see it solving this problem, however.

Meanwhile, if anyone need me to change a tunel on a box I hapens to
operate, send me a email with the needed info.

You're already in the database, I just have you disabled because you
never got back to me with snmp info. I'll enable it to send you emails
of the configs so you can manually tweak your end of the tunnels.

-brian