[HECnet] VT340 - I MUST HAVE ONE OF THESE

Sampsa Laine sampsa at mac.com
Sun Oct 6 11:46:11 PDT 2013

On 6 Oct 2013, at 10:23, Johnny Billquist <bqt at softjar.se> wrote:

On 2013-10-06 01:47, Daniel Soderstrom wrote:
Does this help?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dmrmj5y72kg

:)

If anyone actually wants a VT340, or some other terminal, it's actually not that hard to find one. There are companies that are in the business of selling refurbished terminals. Just Google for them, and you'll find plenty.

	Johnny

What kind of prices are they usually asking for? I've seen some DEC refurb stuff go for crazy money.

Then again it'd be nice to know that my new shiny toy won't blowup in 48 hours.