[HECnet] VT340 - I MUST HAVE ONE OF THESE

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Sat Oct 5 23:48:09 PDT 2013

On 2013-10-05 18:56, Sampsa Laine wrote:

A 340 is nice. The 330 is pretty much the same, except for being monochrome.

The problem with the 340 is that the power supply have a tendency of blowing up with age. (I have two broken ones...)

Can they be replaced with anything sensible, i.e. could a qualified electrician build a new one for not too much effort?

The power supply is not a separate unit, but sits on the same mainboard as everything else.