[HECnet] VT340 - I MUST HAVE ONE OF THESE

Mark Wickens mark at wickensonline.co.uk
Sat Oct 5 22:53:33 PDT 2013

I have a vt330 with a blown fly back transformer. I can see that there are new fly backs on eBay at the moment, it will cost me a bit to get one, but I think I should have another go at fixing it (I previously had bought a compatible one but clearly wasn't right).

They are nice terminals indeed, especially with the graphics support.

Mark

http://www.wickensonline.co.uk
http://declegacy.org.uk
http://retrochallenge.net