[HECnet] hosts within recondite-computers.co.uk domain

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 6 18:31:31 PDT 2013

Hello!
Excellent write up. Right now (no pun included.) I'm still stepping
through the slightly tortuous steps of logic concerning what to run on
mine further along. I'm aiming towards a setup along the line of
yours.

And yes someone has emulated an I4381. I've also emulated a I370 model
168 on mine. (All of you probably know what hints I am getting at
there.)

When all of this goes live, I'll be delighted to report here regarding
what happened.

And of course Tony I'll change details accordingly so I don't crash
the network, since you did request that.
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com