[HECnet] TOPS-10 Node Configuration

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Sat Oct 5 16:52:14 PDT 2013

On 2013-10-05 06:01, Cory Smelosky wrote:
Hello all,

I am reviving this puzzle now that my network has undergone more
restructuring. ;)

I can not for the life of me figure out why NCP isn't running.   NETWOR
shows the information it should, DECnet is operational as I can SET HOST
to it yet NCP still tells me it isn't running?

Have I forgotten to start an obvious daemon?

NCP? NCP is a user interface. It should not be running just for its own amusement.
Exactly what are you doing, and what are the results?