[HECnet] VT-62?

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 22:10:51 PDT 2013

Hello!
It is available on Slackware. I sometimes use it when circumstances
demand I use an editor with strangeness written into it. It is
available for the Debian Port on the Pi.

As for a mode which enables the same editing functions as the editors
for the PDP-11 and probably the PDP-10 systems.... Interesting.
Enabling it sounds interesting. I shall try that one next.
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com