[HECnet] VT-62?

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Wed Oct 2 17:43:06 PDT 2013

On 10/02/2013 09:36 AM, Jerome H. Fine wrote:
Another MACRO project was to add additional variants
to the nine KED variants that DEC supports for RT-11
and RSTS/E.   DEC supports the VT100, the VT52 and
the VT62.   I added the VT420 which supports more than
24 lines as I mentioned in my last post.   Having a "terminal"
with 44 lines was a huge advantage when I started to enhance
SDHX.SYS, as I find when I type this post under Netscape
and have about 36 lines in additional to all the tool bars.

  What I'm curious about is why EDT never appeared under RT-11. (or did
it?)   KED is respectable, but EDT is pure heaven.