[HECnet] EISNER::and HECnet

Sampsa Laine sampsa at mac.com
Thu Oct 3 06:06:19 PDT 2013

On 3 Oct 2013, at 07:02, Daniel Soderstrom <snaggs at mac.com> wrote:

I like to keep HECnet somewhat low volume, on topic, technical, yadda yadda. I don't want it to be a general forum for people to vent their hot air.
If the list grows larger, I will have to start policing more.

I agree, the volume of emails is growing. Many of these discussions would be better housed on a news or Eisner feed.

I second that - I think we should move general discussions to DECTEC as it's meant for exactly this.

I personally enjoy the witty responses to technical questions one gets in this list, but I have also noticed that some threads seem to spiral out of control - not that I'm wholly innocent myself :)