[HECnet] New mailing list - HECnet Random :)

Sampsa Laine sampsa at mac.com
Thu Oct 3 01:23:54 PDT 2013

On 3 Oct 2013, at 02:20, Gregg Levine <gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com> wrote:

Hello!
I agree. So far my posts have left out that problem and it will stay that way.

Sampsa ignore my posting to that group of yours, and well do with it
what you want..............

However the other problem is one of venting the occasional need for an
off topic example of wit.
-----

HECnet.random is DESIGNED for random wit and tangential stories about yetis etc.

I just think the people on the main HECnet group are an intelligent, friendly and pragmatic bunch, and would love to have a more social venue to talk with them, rather than annoy BQT :)