[HECnet] New mailing list - HECnet Random :)

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Thu Oct 3 00:53:09 PDT 2013

On 10/02/2013 07:51 PM, Mark Wickens wrote:
Eurgh.   Can you pick something OTHER than google groups? ;)
Nah, too lazy.
    I'm not at all interested in another annoying Google Groups

I think what we need is another hecnet list to subscribe to that has a
suitable title meaning 'important hecnet stuff'.
hecnet-notice at update.uu.se for example?

then we can all merrily carry on ranting here and set dancing unicorns
to appear when we get a notice email

  You and I had exactly the same idea at pretty much exactly the same
time! :-)