[HECnet] New mailing list - HECnet Random :)

Sampsa Laine sampsa at mac.com
Thu Oct 3 00:48:45 PDT 2013

We really don't need ANOTHER one.   We have plenty.   The one where we
all want to talk is the one where talking is not welcome, and the one
that was created specifically FOR talking is the one we never use.

Lack of a list is not the problem here.

Ironic really. But I suppose we could encourage people to sign up to Dectek, if the Random list gets no traffic I'll just delete it.

I don't run mailman on my mail server (and am nowhere near it, SSH over 3G sucks) so this was the simplest setup.

sampsa