[HECnet] New mailing list - HECnet Random :)

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Thu Oct 3 00:43:24 PDT 2013

  Because it's not my list. ;)

  http://dectec.info/

                -Dave

On 10/02/2013 07:41 PM, Gregg Levine wrote:
Hello!
Okay why don't you specify how to subscribe to it?
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com

On Wed, Oct 2, 2013 at 7:39 PM, Dave McGuire <mcguire at neurotica.com> wrote:
On 10/02/2013 07:37 PM, Gregg Levine wrote:
What's wrong Cory? Peeved that you did not think of it first?

  I think he's peeved because Google Groups blows.   Setting up a mailing
list is not difficult, and we already HAVE an alternate list (dectec)
that just doesn't ever get used for whatever reason.