[HECnet] X11 over DECnet?

Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman- system at TMESIS.COM
Wed Oct 2 20:48:56 PDT 2013

Sampsa Laine <sampsa at mac.com> writes:

=20
Not at all.   One can even run X11 over LAT!
=20

So when they talk about LAT support they're not going to fall back into =
some kind of VT220 emulator but try to actually connect to an X11 server =
over LAT? How do you tell DECwindows to even answer those requests?

I'm not quite following your question.   LAT is just a transport just like
TCP/IP and DECnet.   Why do you thing there should be any issue with an X11
client and the X11 server?   It's transparent to them.

--
VAXman- A Bored Certified VMS Kernel Mode Hacker       VAXman(at)TMESIS(dot)ORG