[HECnet] FMS, SMG$, Windowing/Forms on a Text Terminal

Mark Wickens mark at wickensonline.co.uk
Tue Oct 1 16:04:56 PDT 2013

On 01/10/2013 14:37, Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman- wrote:
Mark Wickens <mark at wickensonline.co.uk> writes:

Very interesting! I have played a little with SMG$ as part of
Retrochallenge, and looked at the other projects, but as hinted there is
a steep learning curve with a lot of the products that is bound to put
most off.
Are you saying that there is a steep learning curve to SMG$?

Not SMG$ so much but it does seem to get steep when you start talking about DECforms and the like. I guess what I'm saying is I've not yet progressed passed SMG$.

Mark.

--
    http://www.wickensonline.co.uk
    http://hecnet.eu