[HECnet] Config Details Required

Brian Hechinger wonko at 4amlunch.net
Mon Sep 16 20:03:55 PDT 2013

On Sun, Sep 15, 2013 at 11:05:05PM -0000, Cory Smelosky wrote:

On 14 Sep 2013, at 21:33, Gregg Levine <gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com> wrote:

Hello!
What is the difference between the 1811w and 1841 and the DEC whosis
that Tim described? My trick knee (and everything else associated with
Doctor Who, (Dave, Corey)) tells me that probably not much.

I?d assume branding and expansion modules supported.

1811w is a fixed config router with 2x 100Mbit routed interfaces, a
built in 8x 100Mbit switch and a/b/g WiFi.

the 1841 has two 100Mbit routed interfaces and two WIC slots.

I don't have number in front of me but the 1841 does better PPS than the
1811w as well.

-brian