[HECnet] Config Details Required

Brian Hechinger wonko at 4amlunch.net
Mon Sep 9 18:09:08 PDT 2013

On Sun, Sep 08, 2013 at 11:22:43AM -0400, Dave McGuire wrote:
On 09/08/2013 10:23 AM, Mark Darvill wrote:
I will be bringing up a new decnet area on hecnet (Area 22) in the near
future.

Can I please have info on the peering for IP and any other config
details that may help. I will be using a DECbrouter 90 (Cisco) V11.1.

So, anyone know if the DECrouter will do, and who would be willing to
act as a peer?

      Johnny

V11.1 supports GRE, Decnet IV Level 1 and 2 so I am hoping so. :-)

  Brian can get you hooked up with his automatic meshed-tunnel config
generator, when he catches up on list mail.

Things have been very busy, but I will try to get this dealt with this
week. I'm actually moving everything to a new colo box so this will
coincide with everyone needing to change the IP they allow SNMP to come
from.

Mark, as soon as I've moved everything I'll let you know what you need
to do.

-brian